Painting is where you can express your emotions and ideas. Also, it shows your creativity and being artistic in painting. In 40, 000 years ago, the early humans used charcoal and ochre to create images in the cave wall, it shows how the life of humans is at that time. When the period continues to progress, every era introduces different digital technology, and it improves the arts in painting. There are so many paintings produced by a famous artist that makes the people amaze until now.
Here are some of the best famous paintings in the world
Mona Lisa (1503-1517)
- Painted by Leonardo Da Vinci in the year between 1503 and 1517
- A woman with an enigmatic smile, which has nearly six million audiences each year.
- Some theories said that Mona Lisa is the wife of the Florentine Merchant Francesco dib Bartolome del Giocondo and others said that she is Caterina, mother of Leonardo.
Girl with a Pearl Earring (1665)
- It is made by Johannes Vermeer in the year 1665.
- This piece is an example of a Dutch genre.
- Johannes Vermeer famous and one of the most expensive paintings that have an expensive cost ever and sold for 71 .7 million dollars in the year 1998.
The Starry Night (1889)
- One of the most popular paintings of Vincent Van Gogh in 1889.
- At Asylum in Saint-Rémy where Vincent Van Gogh made the Starry Night.
- The starry night has a pattern of swirls in the night sky over of the small village which has a cypress tree and glowing crescent moon.
The Last Supper
- Painted by Leonardo da Vinci in the late 15th century.
- It shows the scene of Jesus Last Supper with his disciples.
Arrangement in Grey and Black No. 1 (1871)
- Painted by James Abbott McNeill Whistler year 1871 in his London studio.
- This painting of Whistler’s mother or Arrangement in Grey and Black No. 1 became a symbol of motherhood.